Automatic Door Engineer
We are currently working on behalf of a client based in the North East. Our client are a British manufacturer of automatic high speed doors and shutters. From design, manufacture and installation to maintenance of most commercial doors and industrial doors. They supply high speed doors and roller shutters for safety, fire and security.
They are currently looking for a Automatic/Industrial Door Engineer (SOUTH OF ENGLAND)
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door sector.
- Experience with Commercial Automatic Doors is ESSENTIAL
- Electrical Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Strong customer facing skills
- UK clean Driving licence
- CSCS and /or SSSTS required
- IPAF preferred
- Formal electrical qualifications ESSENTIAL
- Fork truck skills card preferred.
- Aptitude for physical work.
- Can do attitude.
- Presentable at all times.
- Customer interfacing skills.Electrical basic knowledge within the door sector preferred.
- Installation full range of products
- Ability to work at heights from access platform
- Reading of drawings and technical instructions.
- Efficient planning capability of site visits to customers.
- Completing all customer visits accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Completion of all required documentation and ability to use tablet to both receive and log all competed calls.
- Some electrical knowledge of door operation.
- Mechanical capabilities in repairing a range of doors.
If you are interested and think you are suitable for this role, please send your CV to the email address provided when you press 'Apply'
South of england